Yaesu Handheld Radios
The transceiver Yaesu FT-1XDE is a dual band device for 144/430 MHz with the new C4FM/FDMA digital mode.
The great strength of this radio is in the data transfer. With a transmission rate of 9600bps in C4FM FDMA digital mode with a bandwidth of 12.5 kHz, a even greater amount of data can be transferred.
Among the digital voice transmission is a strong error correction to take a proper understanding without annoying dropouts.
The FT-1XDE supports 3 Digital and 1 Analog Mode.
- The V/D mode transmits voice and data at the same time slot. In this time slot in addition to the voice data, the GPS data, the ID data is sent together. These data includes the call data for error correction and stabilize the Voice transmission. The V/D Mode is the basic mode in C4FM FDMA digital amateur radio
- The Data FR Mode is for full rate Data Transmission. The transfer of large amounts of data such as text messages, pictures and voice notes is in this mode done at twice the speed compared to the V/D mode.
- The Voice FR Mode use the full rate for Voice Transmission in high quality. Thus, the transmission does sound very clearly and naturally.
- In addition to the digital mode, the FT-1XDE can also analog FM. This mode allows the normal FM operation.
The new FT-1XDE has an automatic mode switching. The received mode is then automatically transferred.
The Receiver offers more than just a receiver for 144/430 MHz. So a broadband receiver with a frequency range from 504 kHz to 999.900 MHz in AM/FM is integrated. Besides the actual handheld transceiver you have also the same as a radio receiver in the luggage.
Also the developer from Yaesu has integrated a GPS-Receiver. Smart navigation is also possible, as APRS operation. In addition, the data from the GPS as well as images, and memory settings can be stored on a memory card in the SD card slot.
The Transmitter works on 2m and 70cm with an output power of max. 5W, which can be reduced to 2.5W, 1 W and 100mW.
Besides the Display the keypad also is illuminated.
Most functions can be called directly. For the deeper features an easy to understand menu will help you.
Differences between FT-1DE, FT-1XDE
Since autumn 2015 Yaesu has introduced the new revision FT-1XDE. The differences to the earlier available FT-1DE are an improved GPS receiver with 66 channels, which offers a shorter time to first fix (TTF). The included battery was upgraded to the larger SBR-14LI, and a new belt clip is included.
- IPX5 Waterproof
- illuminated Keyboard
- Real Dualband Function (V+V, U+U, V+U)
- C4FM FDMA
- Automatic Mode Selection
- Snapshot Function (with MH-85A11U)
- Broadband Receiver
- integrated GPS Receiver
- 1200/9600bps APRS
- Smart Navigation
- 1266 Memory channels
- DTMF, CTCSS, DCS
- Vibration Alarm
- Slot for Micro-SD
- Included in shipment:
- Yaesu FT-D1E
- Battery SBR-14LI, 7.2V, 2200mAh
- PC Connection USB cable SCU-19
- Belt clip
- Duoband Antenna
|FT-1XDE||Yaesu FT-1XDE C4FM FDMA Duoband handheld radio (Black)||292.00 €||Buy now||In stock, shipped in 1 or two days. ▶|
|99FREQKLEIN||Frequency Range Modification||12.70 €||Buy now||In stock, shipped in 1 or two days. ▶|
|Info freight charges|
Download: Claim form System Fusion Special promotion (PDF, english, 375KB)
 The software ADMS-6 for the FT-1XDE is available as a free download at www.yaesu.com. Please select Products → VHF/UHF Handhelds → FT-1DR → Files. Since the link changes from time to time we cannot provide a direct link. ☹